Monday, April 9, 2007

I did it again...

...yep. I've moved AGAIN.

I had to. It was either this, or I stop blogging all together.

Of late, I have been feeling paranoid and just a bit uneasy, thinking that there are people out to get me...find my personal space on the web and use it against me somehow.

I know, it sounds like I've lost it doesn't it?! ;) Well, I've heard of too many horror stories of this happening to people, not to mention that I had quite a few readers that I wasn't too keen on them knowing where my personal space was.

So, here I am...Zoey.

I'll be out commenting on my friends blogs soon...but for now, I had to get this site created and set up the way I want. I'll try to contact all of you via email with this new address and to let you know it's me.

Until then, take care.

~Zoey

2 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi there!

Love what you did with the place!

Zoey said...

Thanks Pavel...I know you know where I'm coming from. I know I move around a lot, but it keeps me sane...one less thing to worry about...LOL! ;)